Here is the PediTree v3.342 update
Before downloading this version, open PediTree to look at the copyright date in your name & address panel. If it is 2014 or later, then continue with these instructions. If 2013 or earlier, then you need to pay £12 for a new CD or £10 for web only.
If you have received the password from Pedigree Software, then click on this link and Save the .exe file. Note the filename is pt3342.exe, not ptupdate.exe, with the intention that you can more easily return to an older copy if you hit problems.
It is a PediTree Update Setup Wizard .exe.
Then you can Run it and extract to c:\pedigree
- PediTree.css (cascading style sheet for web output)
- BK_Elton55v3.gia (GEDCOM Import rules from Brothers Keeper)
- Elton55.exe (for reloading the above folder if necessary)
PediTree should not be open when running the installer.
3.342 April 2015
- GEDCOM Import:
- Able to process groups within groups to bring them up to level-1.
- Splitting oversize text to multiple fields OK.
- Busy-cursor shows when reading the file to View data.
- Import display shows the group before fields in an action-list.
- New additional database-design Events.ped, which adds a general event field to Person and Marriage records.